Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fighting for Jesus 2

This is another song I remember singing in "Children's Church" growing up. The Christian church has been so obsessed with promoting this war-on-evil thing for so long. In order to keep people in the fold you have to keep scaring them by telling them, "We're in a war. Now is not the time to question. Now is the time to stick together and fight the enemy." Sound familiar? I may never march in the infantry I may never march in the infantry, Ride in the cavalry, Shoot the artillery. I may never fly o'er the enemy, But I'm in the Lord's army. (yes, sir!) I'm in the Lord's army, (yes, sir!) I'm in the Lord's army, (yes, sir!) I may never march in the infantry, Ride in the Calvary, Shoot the artillery. I may never fly o'er the enemy, But I'm in the Lord's army. (yes, sir!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home