Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pentecostal Wisconsin Podcast #1 - February 25, 2007 - People Who Think I'm Going to Hell

As an ex-pentecostal who now uses my pentecostal background as a source for comedic material, I often hear from people who tell me that I am going to hell. In this debut episode of my podcast I talk about the following people who think I am going to hell. -People on MySpace -My father -A crazy woman in Maine This episode also includes a recording of my rendition of "Jesus Loves the Little Children."

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger DeepRoot said...

Maybe the woman from Maine actually is your sister; you never know. BlasFemous!

2:51 PM  
Blogger DeepRoot said...

"Jesus" is the best one-man-show that I've seen. I've heard that it's being transferred to Broadway. I can't wait to stand in line for rush tickets to that one.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home