Friday, April 21, 2006

Listen: A Song for Scott McClellan

this is an audio post - click to play
Song: Listen Poor Scott McClellan, no one ever had his back. The one good thing about Scott McClellan is that he wasn't very good at lying and was easily flustered. He didn't spin things very well. When his replacement arrives, we may all wish we had the easily intimidated McClellan back at the podium. A Song for Scott McClellan McClellan is gone and I can't go on, McClellan is gone and what will I do? McClellan is gone and I can't go on, There's no on to accidentally tell me the truth. I remember when he used to say, He couldn't comment on an ongoing investigation, And I remember how he used to chant, About the pressing priorities of the American people. McClellan is gone and I can't go on, McClellan is gone and what will I do? McClellan is gone and I can't go on, There's no on to accidentally tell me the truth. COPYRIGHT 2006 Ryan Paulson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home