Friday, July 14, 2006

Whilst Surfing the Web

I am busy sending out press releases and getting everything in order for the Edinburgh Fringe in Scotland, which I head to on July 28th. The other day I noticed that a website called "Broadway Baby" has posted a preview of the show along with others that are going to be in the Edinburgh Fringe. The site is British and I found it amusing how they worded the description of the show. They wrote that it's "A comedy about speaking in tongues whilst trying to speak to God..." Isn't that great? Just add a "whilst" and the show suddenly sounds British. I'm going to have to put a few more "whilsts" into the show, just so it resonates with the UK audience - something like, "Whilst talking to Jesus one day..." To see the preview, visit http://www.broadwaybaby.com/edinburgh/fringe/previews/pentecostalwisconsin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home